Many companies are looking to outsource administrative functions which are required of your business but create a burden on your time, staff and payroll costs. Allowing Property Tax Advisory Group to handle all aspects of tax compliance ensures that completed personal property renditions on all properties are consistently filed in a timely manner and in accordance with state property tax regulations.
As your property tax advisor, PTAG knows your complete tax history; therefore tax filings are easily defended if audits arise. And we promise not to take a lot of your valuable time. After the first year, all we need from you are the current year’s additions and deletions.
Our property tax technical experts are part of a select group that has earned the Senior Designation from the American Society of Appraisers (ASA) in the field of property taxation. Our experts maintain thorough understanding of tax codes as they vary from state to state and county to county.
PTAG’s tax compliance responsibilities include:
- Complete, correct and timely filing of personal property tax renditions
- Assessment notice is received and compared to rendition for accuracy
- Tax bill is received and compared to the assessment notice for accuracy
- Provide tax bill approval for client including date and amount to be paid. For multiple locations,
- PTAG will provide a tax calendar for payment of tax bills
- For states allowed, PTAG will monitor tax bill dates to provide maximum discount allowed for early tax payments
- Tax projections are available for the following year’s accounting accruals